Inspired by the positive impact of the Poland Summit which has been a unique platform for discussing, analyzing, and forecasting trends and impacts with top-tier business leaders, politicians, and economists, ABSL BiH is organizing the Annual Conference to inspire change and catalyze the development of the business-service companies and industry’s growth in Bosnia and Herzegovina, as well as in Western Balkans. The conference’s main objectives are focused on the promotion of the location of Bosnia and Herzegovina, its talents, and perspectives.
The diverse agenda includes events such as debate sessions with local and international leaders, as well as presentations, keynotes, and insights from the ABSL BiH Annual Country Report 2021.
The Conference’s main stage is set in Sarajevo. Besides the main stage, several studios will be set in the cities of Banja Luka, Tuzla, and Mostar, as well as international studio stages in other ABSL Network countries.
- The evolution of the Business-service sector (BSS) in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The current state of the BSS sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina: potentials and growth.
- Crossing borders and driving change and transformation
- Creating new opportunities for talents
- Leadership shifts
- Future fit and skills for growth
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: your trusted BSS location
- Opportunities and challenges of doing business in BiH
- The industries success stories and hidden gems
of knowledge sharing and networking
international participants and watchers
social media reach
panel discussions, inspiring case studies, and insightful keynotes
30% coming from globally known organizations
50+ top companies
from the business-service industries in the Western Balkans
from the Region